Candles Deer, beeswax
VAT included plus Shipping costs: --> Calculator klick...
Deliverytime: 1 Day
Currently available: 1 pieces
Query on the Item?
Candle Deer made from 100% pure beeswax
Item number 3014
Beeswax candle made with love by hand from the Swiss candle studio RIDKA.
Each candle is individually made and can therefore vary slightly from this information.
Cerf: 6,5 / 18,5 cm 512 g
The color of the candle can differ from the picture (lighter or darker), because beeswax is a natural product.
Note on handling candles
100% pure beeswax can have a whitish coating. This is not a mistake, but a sign of quality.
To remove this deposit, you can rub the candle with a soft cloth or warm it up slightly with the hairdryer.
• Never burn candles unattended or near flammable objects. Use large, fireproof bases and protect them from drafts.
• To extinguish, immerse the wick in the liquid wax and set it up again.
• Shorten the wick to approx. 0.5cm before lighting.
• The candle should burn at least until it has melted to the brim. (However, this is almost not possible with special shapes)
• For shorter burning times, candles with a smaller diameter should be chosen.
Do you have any questions on this product?